TruBreez breathalyzers are the fast, accurate, and simple way to check your blood alcohol levels so you can stay safe.
A Driving Under the Influence (DUI) arrest can mean serious legal, financial, social, and career problems—devastating your life. The average cost of a DUI in the USA is $10,000. That doesn’t include the impact on your family and friends, plus the burden of a suspended license. TruBreez breathalyzers offer a reliable, affordable way to check your blood alcohol levels and stay safe.
- The TruBreez Premier I purchased helps me be safe when I go out. I keep it with me when I travel. It is accurate and easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone. - David S.
- Trey A., Costa Mesa, CA.
"Owning and operating a sober living with 12 men being tested for alcohol nightly required a BAC unit that gives, quick, accurate results. The Trubreez 2020 not only gives fast, reliable results, but it withstands the heavy usage that a sober living home requires. I've tried the other leading brands, and the Trubreez comes out ahead every time. I highly recommend this unit to anyone that requires a dependable, accurate breathalyzer."
- “Great product! Was at a dinner party (where we all had a glass of wine – or two..). Everyone was surprised at the alcohol level we were each at by the end of the meal. Was a great excuse to go for walk to the ice cream shop for dessert before we went home. Thanks Trubreez.”Mark M. Fort Lauderdale, FL
- “TruBreez 2020 is a great product for responsible adults who want to make sure that they are being safe. I frequently use mine at bars, restaurants and sporting events. I feel safer knowing that I have my TruBreez 2020 with me.”Ted H., Nashville, TN
- “I take my TruBreez 2020 with me every time I go out. It is very accurate, convenient and easy-to-use. This product is an absolute must for anyone who is concerned about consuming alcohol.”George J., Dallas, TX
- “I love my TruBreez breathalyzer. I keep it in the car and feel secure in knowing that I am not putting myself and other people into danger. I also love that I can store the extra mouth pieces in the back and not worry about not being able to use it.”Mia L. Orange County, CA